Friday, July 18, 2014

Recycle you old computer to help children in need

I just heard from Billa in Ghana that the local public school near his underprivileged children's center does not even have a computer. We would like to find computers to give them too. The tiny computer lab we started last year, in an old shipping container, is not only helping the children learn but has been an asset to the community. I know so many people upgrade computers every couple of years and the old ones are just taking up space on a shelf somewhere. Please consider donating your old lab top or small desk top to help these needy children learn. 

Send me an email if you have one to give.  AdrienneArtist@gmail.com
This is the computer lab when it started in May of 2013.

The computer lab today is still humble but now has chairs and more computers. I get such a kick out of seeing my donations in use.

I have been boxing up donations in my garage for the shipment that will leave in August. There is still time to contribute. I always post pictures of the donations once they reach their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment