Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Girls feel powerful when they go to school

 To purchase this painting

I have just added this painting to the site. I call it "Girl Power".  It is so much more than a colorful scene of a little girl walking down a dirt road. She is charged up, empowered, she just got off the bus from school! I know, because I was on the bus with her that day. Going to school is a big deal where she lives in one of those little shacks in the distance. I love the confidence in her walk.

She is one of the fortunate kids who is going to Future Leaders Underprivileged Children's Center, near Accra, Ghana in West Africa where children from needy families can learn for free.

This 8 x 10 original oil painting is available for $350. Limited edition prints are $95. If you purchase this painting or any painting on my site you will be helping to build a school for this little girl and others like her. Proceeds from each sale are donated to Future Leaders UCC.
www.shop.paintingbrighterfutures.com
www.paintingbrighterfutures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment